Located on the Quebec City-Windsor Corridor, Belleville is a great city to find apartments for rent. Find family-friendly and affordable property rentals in Belleville and you will enjoy living close to the Moira River and the Bay of Quinte.
Sports and Recreation in Belleville
Find apartment or house rentals in Belleville and you will be thrilled at the variety of fitness and outdoor activities available to you.
• Quinte Conversation – Children and adults can both get involved in a variety of activities, including canoeing, at this conservation area.
• Sand Banks Provincial Park – Camping, hiking, swimming, fishing along with many other activities can be enjoyed at this park.
• Trillium Wood Golf Course – Golf enthusiasts won’t be able to stay away from this beautiful course.
Arts and Culture in Belleville
Look for apartments to rent in Belleville and become involved in the local arts and culture.
• The Belleville Art Association – Become involved in this organization and you will be able to participate in a variety of workshops and annual events.
• The Stirling Festival Theatre – Great shows for the whole family are being performed all year long.
• The National Air Force Museum of Canada – Learn some of Canada’s history at this spectacular museum.
Education in Belleville
Students in Belleville can find a great apartment to rent near Loyalist College, Belleville’s only post-secondary institution.
More Apartments for Rent