A part of the Greater Toronto Area, Souffville is located north of Markham and east of Richmond Hill. Situated in the York Region, look for apartments to rent in the Whitchurch-Stouffville area if you want to live in a small community with natural surroundings.
Recreation, Leisure and Attractions in Stouffville
• Parks, Trails and Greenspaces – There are about 30 parks and parkettes in Stouffville, giving you plenty of space to get outside and be active in a scenic environment.
• Whitchurch-Stouffville Museum & Community Centre – This museum covers 2 acres of land, includes 5 historic structures and is a great educational facility.
• Downtown Stouffville Farmers' Market – Find fresh produce from your local farmers every Thursday between May and October.
• Nineteen on the Park – This centre for arts and entertainment provides a wide range of events and programs throughout the year.
Transportation in Stouffville
• YRT/Viva – A mixture of the York Region Transit and the privately owned Viva Rapid Transit service offers people renting apartments in Stouffville an easy way to get around.
• GO Transit – GO provides residents with service through their Stouffville line.
More Apartments for Rent