Located on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River and 15 minutes southwest of Edmonton, Devon is a scenic town. Devon is only 10 minutes from the Edmonton International Airport, making it an easily accessible community Attractions in Devon
There are many great indoor and outdoor attractions that make finding a rental property in Devon desirable.
• Leduc #1 Energy Discovery Centre – This educational museum covers the history of oil in Alberta and how it came to be such a great industry.
• Devonian Botanic Garden– Run by the University of Alberta, this attraction has beautifully manicured gardens and an extensive trail system.
• Black Gold River Tours – Adventure lovers will enjoy the unforgettable experience of a jet-boat journey on the North Saskatchewan River.
Transportation in Devon
The community bus in Devon helps residents around town, as well as with scheduled trips out of town. The community bus offers door-to-door service, from the door of your rental property to wherever you are going. This ensure you will receive safe and clean service. The bus is also available to be booked by anyone in town for special events.
Recreation and Sporting Facilities in Devon
Keep your whole family active after you find a house for rent in Devon. From tennis to volleyball, there are a number of facilities that make it easy for residents to get involved in sports.
• Dale Fisher Arena – This skating and hockey facility features an indoor and outdoor rink.
• Devon Skateboard Park – With a variety of ramps to accommodate beginners and pros, this park is a great place to practice your ollies and grinds.
• Swimming Pool – This outdoor community pool is open for lessons and recreational swims.
• Devon Golf and Community Club – Avid golfers will be happy to know there is a facility available for tournaments, banquets and memberships.
More Apartments for Rent