Located just west of Calgary, Cochrane is a great place to consider when looking for a rental property because it is one of the fastest growing communities in Canada. The town of Cochrane is located along the Bow River is a part of Rocky View County. You will love getting to know your neighbours in this friendly, charming town. Sports,
Recreation and Leisure in Cochrane
There are many paths, trails and parks available to people renting apartments in Cochrane. There are also other clubs and facilities that will keep you active and entertained throughout the year.
• Outdoor Paintball Field – Have a friendly battle with your friends all year round at Capture the Flag.
• Dragon Flight Archery – In the bush of the beautiful foothills of the Rocky Mountains, you will develop great skills while having fun.
• Glenbow Ranch – Go on a natural hike and experience the beauty of outdoors all year long.
• Glen Eagles Golf Course – A spectacular location to tee off, with exceptional views of the foothills and Rocky Mountains.
• Red Rock Running & Tri Club – Feel a sense of belonging in this group with scheduled races throughout the year.
• Spray Lake Sawmills Family Sports Centre – Get active at this facility with diverse programs being offered in the gyms and arenas.
• Muller Wind Sports – Paraglide, hang glide or kite board against a gorgeous backdrop at this air sports institution.
Arts, Culture and Events in Cochrane
Annual festivals give renters in Cochrane something to look forward to.
• Cochrane Valley Folk Club – Find concert-format music at this venue that has a passion for music.
• Foothills Art Club – A great club to be involved in. Be inspired by local artists.
• Cochrane Summer Fest – A great community festival, especially for families, featuring attractions such as carnival games, pony rides and an evening concert.
• Rolling Thunder – This annual motorcycle rally is fun for all motorcycle enthusiasts.
More Apartments for Rent