South West Calgary – The Heart of the New West wikipedia
Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Calgary is the fifth-largest metropolitan area in Canada. With the lowest unemployment rate and the fastest growing economy in Canada, there are many reasons to consider looking for an apartment in Calgary.
Neighbourhoods in South West Calgary
Calgary is home to some award-winning neighbourhoods. Find an apartment for rent in the south west area of Calgary:
• Bankview – This is an ideal area of Calgary to find low-income apartments to rent.
• Glamorgan – This is a great residential area with plenty of apartments to choose from. Live close to Glenmore Trail and Sarcree Trail.
• Glenbrook – This family-friendly area has plenty of apartment rentals to choose from. Find pet-friendly apartments for rent or furnished houses for rent in this area.
• Coach House – Find luxurious apartments and houses for rent in this area. Live close to Sarcree Trail and Bow Trail.
• Braeside – This is a safe neighbourhood to find great apartments for rent. Shopping amenities are nearby.
• Chinook Park – Find a good house or apartment for rent in this residential neighbourhood. Live close to the beautiful Heritage Park Historical Village.
Public Transportation in Calgary
Enjoy the convenience of traveling to and from your apartment in Calgary by using one of the following options:
• The C-Train – This light rail system consists of 3 lines and assists close to half of the downtown working population in their daily commute.
• Calgary Bus System – Over 160 routes and operated by 800 vehicles
• Multi-use paths – Bike, walk or rollerblade on paved paths spanning over 635 km.