Sainte-Thérèse, Quebec wikipedia
Looking for apartment rentals near Montréal, Quebec? Sainte-Thérèse, Quebec is an off-island suburb, situated a half-hour drive into the city.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Sainte-Thérèse, Quebec
Those living in apartment rentals in Sainte-Thérèse, Quebec can enjoy a number of fun activities, including:
• Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musee des Beaux-Arts) – situated in the historic Golden Square Mile of Sherbrooke Street, this is one of Canada’s most renowned museums. Established in 1860, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts is one of the best places to go to appreciate art in the city.
• Centre Bell – if hockey is your religion, then the Centre Bell is a temple where you can worship at the home rink of the Montreal Canadiens. Show some Habs pride and root for your home team as they go for another Stanley Cup win.
• Musee Regional Joseph-Filion – travel back in time to Sainte-Thérèse’s infancy. Set in a former blacksmith’s shop from the 1860s, this museum is the perfect place to learn more about the city and its complex religious past.
Post-secondary schools in Sainte-Thérèse, Quebec
Find apartments for rent near universities and colleges in Montréal, a short drive from Sainte-Thérèse, Quebec. As an off-island suburb of Montréal, Sainte-Thérèse enjoys close proximity to six universities and twelve junior colleges on the island.
• Concordia University – each year, over 46,000 students choose to start or continue their bachelor’s, master’s, and/or doctoral degree journey at this university in a city.
• McGill University – established in 1821, this institution is one of Canada’s premier universities. McGill boasts the most Nobel laureates and Rhodes Scholars in all of Canada, with 12 and 138 a piece.
• Université de Sherbrooke – this French-language university has two campuses in Montreal, one located in Sherbrooke and the other in Longueuil. Each year over 35,000 students attend the university for its vast offering in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs.
• Université de Montréal – if you’re looking for an education in French, then look no further than this francophone institution. With more than 650 undergraduate and graduate programs, 71 doctoral programmes and its recognition as one of the top 100 universities in the world, UdeM is the perfect place to gain higher education.
Those who need to complete two years of college before heading off to university can find apartment rentals near Champlain Regional College, Dawson College, John Abbott College, Marianopolis College, Collège Ahuntsic, Collège André-Grasset, Cégep André-Laurendeau, Collège de Bois-de-Boulogne, Collège Édouard-Montpetit, Collège Gérald-Godin, or Collège Jean-de-Bréb.
Transportation in Sainte-Thérèse, Quebec
Should you choose to live in one of Sainte-Thérèse’s apartments for rent, you can commute to school, work or play with the Sainte-Thérèse commuter rail, serviced by the Saint-Jérôme line of the Agence métropolitaine de transport (AMT). Commuters can also grab a CIT bus to local stops.
Do you love flying to local and international destinations? Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport can help keep you connected to all the places you love to visit.