Located on Vancouver Island, The district of Saanich is located within the Greater Victoria Area. Saanich offers affordable apartments or houses for rent against the gorgeous backdrop of the coast of British Columbia.
Sports, Recreation and Leisure in Saanich
With its close proximity to the coast of Vancouver Island, apartment rentals in Saanich will be close to a variety of activities that will allow you to become an active participant of the community.
• Discovery Island Marine Provincial Park – This park is only accessible by boat, but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth the trip! It is a great location to kayak, hike and camp.
• Cedar Hill Rec Centre – If you love tennis you’ll be pleased to learn that there are indoor tennis courts at this facility! With a weight room, dance studio and a ceramics studio, there is something for everyone.
• Saanich Commonwealth Place – If you’re a swimmer you’ll probably find yourself at this facility more than any other.
Arts, Culture and Events in Saanich
• Arts Centre at Cedar Hill – Find a new hobby at the Cedar Hill Arts Centre. There are classes for people of all ages.
• Saanich Artist Studio Tours – During the month of May these studio tours will help you discover the talent of local artists.
• Saanich Heritage Bus Tour & Tea – This annual fall event is a great way to discover Saanich.