North West Calgary – The Heart of the New West wikipedia
Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Calgary is the fifth-largest metropolitan area in Canada. With the lowest unemployment rate and the fastest growing economy in Canada, there are many reasons to consider looking for an apartment in Calgary.
Neighbourhoods in North West Calgary
Calgary is home to some award-winning neighbourhoods. Find an apartment for rent in the north west area of Calgary:
• Dalhousie – This is a great area of Calgary to find luxurious apartments for rent. Live close to Crowchild Trail and Sarcree Trail.
• Brentwood – This is an ideal residential area with plenty of apartments to choose from. Consider this neighbourhood if you looking for a diverse neighbourhood with inexpensive apartments in Calgary. Live close to Nose Hill Park. Students can find apartment or house rentals near the University of Calgary or the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
• Thorncliff – This family-friendly area has marvelous apartment rentals to choose from. Live close to Deerfoot Trail.
• Ranchlands – This neighbourhood is culturally diverse. Find wonderful apartments and houses for rent in this area. Live close to Crowchild Trail.
• Bowness – This is a safe neighbourhood to find spacious apartments for rent. Enjoy close proximity to one of Calgary's best parks, Bowness Park. Enjoy ice-skating on the Bow River during the winter or fishing during the summer.
• University Heights – Find a fabulous house or apartment for rent in this residential neighbourhood. Students can find rooms for rent near the University of Calgary. Enjoy football games at the nearby McMahon Stadium.
Public Transportation in Calgary
Enjoy the convenience of traveling to and from your apartment in Calgary by using one of the following options:
• The C-Train – This light rail system consists of 3 lines and assists close to half of the downtown working population in their daily commute.
• Calgary Bus System – Over 160 routes and operated by 800 vehicles
• Multi-use paths – Bike, walk or rollerblade on paved paths spanning over 635 km.