Find apartments for rent in Niagara Falls Ontario, a part of the Golden Horseshoe of Ontario. Niagara Falls is located south of Toronto on the Niagara River between Lake Ontario and Lake Erie.
Arts, Events and Attractions in Niagara Falls
• Maid of the Mist – If you find a rental property in Niagara Falls be sure to take a spectacular up-close tour of the Niagara Falls.
• Skylon Tower – You’ll never experience a dinner with a better view from the Skylon Tower.
• The Winter Festival of Lights – Canada’s largest lights festival is set up every winter and offers a truly magical display of lights and entertainment.
• Niagara Fallsview Casino and Resort – More than a casino, this establishment features great entertainment acts year round.
• Clifton Hill – This family friendly promenade features fun attractions such as Ripley’s Believe it or not and a variety of haunted houses.
Public Transportation in Niagara Falls
• Niagara Region Transit Service – Find an apartment to rent in Niagara Falls and you will have access to the whole city with this service, as well as convenient access to Welland and St. Catharines.
• Coach Canada – Find Connections to Toronto as well as Buffalo, New York.
• GO Transit – These busses offer services between Burlington and Niagara Falls.
• Via Rail – Find service on the Quebec City-Windsor Corridor.