Côte Saint-Luc, Quebec wikipedia
Looking for apartment rentals within an on-island suburb of Montréal? Côte Saint-Luc, Quebec may be the perfect place for you. This city enjoys a blend of cultures. Nearly half the city’s population calls English their mother tongue, while 15 per cent are francophone and the remaining population enjoys a mixture of European, Asian, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern languages.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Côte Saint-Luc, Quebec
Those living in apartment rentals in Côte Saint-Luc, Quebec can enjoy a number of fun activities, including:
• Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musee des Beaux-Arts) – situated in the historic Golden Square Mile of Sherbrooke Street, this is one of Canada’s most renowned museums. Established in 1860, the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts is one of the best places to go to appreciate art in the city.
• Centre Bell – put on your team colours and head down to the home of the Montreal’s legendary hockey team, the Montreal Canadiens. Show your Habs pride and see them play for another Stanley Cup win.
Post-secondary schools in Côte Saint-Luc, Quebec
Students can find apartments for rent for universities and colleges near Côte Saint-Luc, Quebec. With its close proximity to Montréal, Côte Saint-Luc enjoys being close numerous post-secondary schools within the region. Students can choose from six universities and twelve junior colleges within a six kilometre radius.
• Concordia University – each year, over 46,000 students choose to start or continue their bachelor’s, master’s, and/or doctoral degree journey at this university in a city.
• McGill University – established in 1821, this institution is one of Canada’s premier universities. McGill boasts the most Nobel laureates and Rhodes Scholars in all of Canada, with 12 and 138 a piece.
• Université de Sherbrooke – this French-language university has two campuses in Montreal, one located in Sherbrooke and the other in Longueuil. Each year over 35,000 students attend the university for its vast offering in undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs.
• Université de Montréal – if you’re looking for an education in French, then look no further than this francophone institution. With more than 650 undergraduate and graduate programs, 71 doctoral programmes and its recognition as one of the top 100 universities in the world, UdeM is the perfect place to gain higher education.
Those who need to complete two years of college before heading off to university can find apartment rentals near Champlain Regional College, Dawson College, John Abbott College, Marianopolis College, Collège Ahuntsic, Collège André-Grasset, Cégep André-Laurendeau, Collège de Bois-de-Boulogne, Collège Édouard-Montpetit, Collège Gérald-Godin, or Collège Jean-de-Bréb.
Transportation in Côte Saint-Luc, Quebec
If you choose to live in one of Côte Saint-Luc’s great apartments for rent, you’ll be pleased to learn that Côte Saint-Luc is serviced by Quebec Autoroutes 66, 103 and 420.
Keep connected domestically and internationally with flights to and from Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport.