Find apartments for rent in Brockville, the waterfront city of the 1000 Islands. Located midway between Toronto and Montreal, and less than an hour from Ottawa, Brockville is home to one of three St. Lawrence College campuses.
Travel to the US
If you’re considering moving to Brockville for school or work or just passing through, here’s what you need to know:
Residents of this Eastern Ontario town can use two bridges to travel into New York State: the Thousand Islands Bridge and the Ogdensburg-Prescott International Bridge – a 35 km and 25 km drive away, respectively.
Education in Brockville
Students can find apartments for rent in Brockville, Ontario close to its post-secondary institution:
• St. Lawrence College (Brockville Campus), with approximately 800 enrolled students.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Brockville
• The Brockville Ontario Speedway (The BOS) – known as “The BOS” to locals, this track has run weekly races nearly ever summer since its 1969 inception.
• Shakespeare on the Banks of the St. Lawrence River – this annual event brings Shakespeare’s plays to life.
• 1000 Islands Jazz and Blues Festival – a community staple for more than 65 years, the Jazz and Blues festival brings Brockville residents the best in classical and jazz music.
• St. Lawrence River
• The 1000 Islands and River Cruises
• Art and Music Festivals
• Brockville Arts Centre
Transportation in Brockville
If you’re renting in Brockville, you can use the City of Brockville Conventional Transit System to travel along three conventional bus routes. The three routes are colour coded: Green, Blue and Red and operate on a half-hour schedule, on the quarter hour (e.g. 6:45 a.m. and 6:15 p.m.).