A part of the lower mainland of British Columbia, Abbotsford is located about 40 kilometres southeast of Surrey. Abbotsford is a diverse city where you can find apartments or houses for rent near the Fraser River and essential amenities.
Recreation, Sports and Attractions in Abbotsford
Rental properties in Abbotsford are close to many nature areas and all types of recreational facilities.
• Fraser River Rafting – One of the benefits of renting apartments close to the Fraser River is that adrenaline junkies can get their adventure fix.
• The Reach Gallery Museum – This terrific institution not only features work of artists from around the world, but Canadian and local artists as well!
• Matsqui Recreation Centre – One of many recreational facilities in Abbotsford, the MRC offers a variety of activities including the basics such as swimming and skating.
Transportation in Abbotsford
Renting in Abbotsford offers a great transportation system to help you navigate the city.
• Central Fraser Valley Transit System – Find routes that run through Abbotsford and Mission.
• West Coast Express – Stay connected to Vancouver with this commuter train.