Managed by: Centurion Prop. Assoc.
5 Dufresne Court
PROMO! FREE 1st month's rent + 50% OFF the 2nd month when you move-in by February 1st. Select suites only and some conditions apply. Call for more info.
$200 move-in credit EXCLUSIVE for first responders and healthcare workers.*
*Some conditions apply. Call for more info.
- Indoor Parking
- Secure Entry
IMPORTANT COVID-19 LEASING UPDATE:
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our employees, as well as current and future residents. As such, we have adopted the following "showing" options so we can continue to provide essential housing services in a healthy and safe manner. Future residents can select from these available options when booking appointments as per suite availability.
• Contactless In-person Showing
• Virtual Showing via Skype, Facetime, or WhatsApp
• Customer Care Follow-up Call
Located at 5 Dufresne Court, near the Don Mills Road and Eglinton Ave East intersection, Dufresne Court Apartments has one, two, and three-bedroom freshly painted suites with parquet and ceramic floors. Its spacious floor plan provides a comfortable living space for growing and mature families. The building is strategically located near essential amenities such as bus stops, grocery stores, food outlets, schools, and retail malls.
• Parquet floors
• Ceramic floors in kitchens
• Spacious with great views of surrounding parks
• Balconies for an extended living area
• Small pets are welcome – ask for more details on site
• Safe underground parking available
• Full-sized, energy-efficient, card-operated laundry machines on the lower level
• Secured entrances – your safety is important to us
• Dedicated onsite staff available 24/7
• Indoor swimming pool available to all residents open 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
• Fitness facility
Your community offers:
• Easy access to TTC - routes 25 and 144
• Short drive to Shops at Don Mills and East York Town Centre
• Nearby grocery stores, pharmacy, and restaurants - Shopper's Drug Mart, Tim Horton's, Sunny Foodmart, McDonald's
• Close proximity to primary and secondary schools
• Short distance to Ontario Science Centre and Ernest Thompson Seton and Flemingdon Park
Water and heat are included
Underground Parking: $60/month
Don't miss out on being one of our valued residents. Contact our Customer Care Centre to find out more details and schedule a viewing today!
Did you know that we're open Monday to Friday till 10 pm, and through the weekend? Call our Customer Care Centre today!
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Centurion Prop. Assoc.
Find more about
Centurion Prop. Assoc.