445 Eglinton Ave. East
Loft-Style Studio Mount Pleasant! Near Yonge & Downtown!
500 sq. ft.
Loft-Style 1BD in Mount Pleasant! Near Yonge & Downtown!
445 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto
Available: June 01, 2016
For more photos and information, copy/paste the link below to our website
- 1 bedroom
- Bright and spacious layout
- Hardwood, laminate, or carpet floors
- White quartz, granite, or laminate countertops
- Stove and fridge appliances (some also with dishwasher)
- Mirror or wood closet doors
- Updated kitchen and bathroom (some also fully renovated with contemporary style fixtures)
- Bright apartments with views
- Parquet hardwood flooring
- 24-hour laundry
- Underground heated parking garage
- Eglinton bus stop out front of building
- 2 blocks away from grocery stores and restaurants
- Professional on-site resident managers
- Short walk to the TTC and a wide range of amenities
- Heat and hot water included
- 1 year lease
- No pets
A short walk to Mount Pleasant, 445 Eglinton Avenue East offers the quiet charm of old Toronto, mixed with all the modern amenities today's urban dweller wants. Fine dining, entertainment, parks and great public schools are all within easy reach and getting around is a snap with transit connections very close by. Studios, one and two bedroom apartments are flooded with natural light and come with balconies, parquet wood flooring and tiled kitchens. Bathroom have ceramic tiles and modern, mirrored cabinets and a heated underground garage with an electrically heated ramp offers comfort all year round. On site resident managers and garage bring added security and there is a garbage chute serving all floors of the building.
Please call: for more information.
Images in this ad may or may not be exact representation of the vacant suite.
Professionally Managed by Hollyburn Properties Limited.
*Starting prices, availability and incentives are subject to change without notice.
E. & O. E.
View More Properties in
Find more about