Managed by: CAPREIT
124 Broadway Ave.
Bachelor available at 124 Broadway Avenue, Toronto
1 Bdrm available at 124 Broadway Avenue, Toronto
Visit our Website: WHY PAY DOUBLE?
No Last Month's Rent Deposit*
*Conditions apply. These Toronto apartments for rent are centrally located in the heart of a quiet residential neighbourhood in midtown near Yonge & Eglinton, Broadway Apartments is a mere 10 minute walk to the Yonge and Eglinton subway station and a short subway ride to the cosmopolitan downtown core of Toronto and boasts a Walk Score of 88 and matching Transit Score of 88.
Stroll along Yonge Street and window shop in the vast array of stores, enjoy a coffee with some friends, or enjoy the wonderful selection of restaurants and a host of other services in the neighbourhood. Once you're a part of this community, you'll never want to be anywhere else.Parking from: $55.00 What's included in your rentWater, HeatHave Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (416) 481-1029 Building Features
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via
- Open, spacious living areas featuring with large closets, wood flooring, private balcony and ready for cable installation
- Secure building with controlled access entry as well as on site professional and friendly staff
- Underground parking available
- Lockers available
- Visitor parking
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Debit and online rental payments available
- 15 minute drive to Highways 401 and 404
- 45 minutes to International Airport
- Walk Score of 88
- Transit Score of 88
- 10 minute walk to Eglinton Subway and a shopping centre with movie theatre, fitness club, drug store, music store and 24 Hour grocery store as well as the lively Yonge & Eglinton area with bars, nightclubs, pubs, cafes, and restaurants
- Financial institutions located at Yonge and Eglinton: Bank of Montreal, TD Canada Trust, CIBC, RBC
- Schools and park with swing set, slides, and playground
- 10 minute drive to Sunnybrook Hospital (Bayview, north of Eglinton)
- Police: Division 53 located at Duplex and Eglinton -
- Medical/dental centre: Yonge Eglinton Medical Centre
- North Toronto Memorial Community Centre around the corner
- Northern District Public Library is a 10 minute walk away
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Find more about