South East Calgary – The Heart of the New West wikipedia
Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Calgary is the fifth-largest metropolitan area in Canada. With the lowest unemployment rate and the fastest growing economy in Canada, there are many reasons to consider looking for an apartment in Calgary.
Neighbourhoods in South East Calgary
Calgary is home to some award-winning neighbourhoods. Find an apartment for rent in the south east area of Calgary:
• Forest Lawn – This is a lively area of Calgary to find inexpensive apartments for rent. Live close to elementary and secondary schools in Forest Lawn.
• Mayland Heights – This is a great residential area with plenty of apartments to choose from. Consider this neighbourhood if you are looking for furnished apartments to rent in Calgary. Live close to Deerfoot Trail and the Trans-Canada Highway.
• Deer Ridge – This family-friendly area located in the Bow River Valley has plenty of apartment rentals to choose from. Live close to Fish Creek Provincial Park.
• Queensland – This residential neighbourhood is a great place to find luxurious apartments and houses for rent. Live close to Fish Creek Provincial Park.
• Douglasdale – This is a safe neighbourhood to find houses for rent. Enjoy close proximity to Fish Creek Provincial Park and Eaglequest Golf Course.
• McKenzie Towne – Find a lovely house or apartment for rent in this residential neighbourhood. Enjoy close proximity to the McKenzie Towne hall where you can participate in great recreational activities.
Public Transportation in Calgary
Enjoy the convenience of traveling to and from your apartment in Calgary by using one of the following options:
• The C-Train – This light rail system consists of 3 lines and assists close to half of the downtown working population in their daily commute.
• Calgary Bus System – Over 160 routes and operated by 800 vehicles
• Multi-use paths – Bike, walk or rollerblade on paved paths spanning over 635 km.
More Apartments for Rent