North East Calgary – The Heart of the New West wikipedia
Located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, Calgary is the fifth-largest metropolitan area in Canada. With the lowest unemployment rate and the fastest growing economy in Canada, there are many reasons to consider looking for an apartment in Calgary.
Neighbourhoods in North East Calgary
Calgary is home to some award-winning neighbourhoods. Find an apartment for rent in the north east area of Calgary:
• Whitehorn – This is a great area of Calgary to find townhomes for rent or family-friendly rental properties.
• Marlborough – This residential area has plenty of apartments to choose from. Consider this neighbourhood if you looking for a diverse neighbourhood with inexpensive apartments in Calgary.
• Falconridge – This family-friendly area has plenty of apartment rentals to choose from.
• Pineridge – This neighbourhood is culturally diverse. Find low-income apartments for rent in this area. Live close to the beautiful Pineridge Park.
• Temple – This is a safe neighbourhood to find great apartments for rent. Enjoy close proximity to sports facilities such as soccer fields and tennis courts in the area.
• Rundle – Find a great house for rent in Calgary's Rundle community. Be close to terrific shopping at Sunridge Mall.
Public Transportation in Calgary
Enjoy the convenience of traveling to and from your apartment in Calgary by using one of the following options:
• The C-Train – This light rail system consists of 3 lines and assists close to half of the downtown working population in their daily commute.
• Calgary Bus System – Over 160 routes and operated by 800 vehicles
• Multi-use paths – Bike, walk or rollerblade on paved paths spanning over 635 km.
More Apartments for Rent