Managed by: Minto Apartments
2255 Rue LambertClosse
3 1/2 (1 Bedroom)
4 1/2 (2 Bedroom Deluxe)
4 1/2 (2 Bedroom)
5 1/2 (3 Bedroom)
Haddon Hall - Spacious & Luxurious Apartment Rentals in Downtown Montréal
Limited Time Offer: Move in by March 31st and live two months rent-free. Call to claim this offer, don't miss out!*
Live in Downtown Montréal between Sherbrooke and Lincoln Street – Places to Rent in Montréal
Live in Montréal's highly sought-after downtown area near Shaughnessy Village. Built in 1928, the remarkable gothic architecture brings heritage and elegance to contemporary living. Haddon Hall apartments offer a luxurious, condo-like home with spacious areas to work and study. Newly renovated from top to bottom, these low-rise apartments are bright, modern, and located on major transit routes. You'll be conveniently close to Montréal's best dining, arts & culture, and shops.
Let us help you determine the best way for you to discover your new home. Whether you prefer a virtual, self-guided, or in-person tour, we are happy to help you explore. .
- One-of-a-kind gothic-style architecture
- Newly renovated and large modernized suites
- Bright, spacious, and pet friendly
- New stainless steel energy saving appliances
- Many suites include decorative fireplaces , solariums & in-suite laundry
- High 10 foot ceilings with crown moulding
- Large windows for ample natural sunlight
- Private balconies with spectacular views of the Mount Royal
- Around the clock on-site management
- Safe environment with security cameras and magnetic card access system
- Fitness facility and near parks for an active lifestyle
- On-site laundry and in-suite laundry
- Storage lockers
- Secure indoor and outdoor parking
- Nestled between Westmount & the Golden Square Mile – transit, shops, restaurants, theatres & green space are steps away
- Steps away from Downtown Montréal where everything is nearby:
- Array of trendy cafés & bars
- Wide variety of restaurants to suit every taste
- Shopping at Place Alexis Nihon, Atwater Market & Westmount Square
- Churches, schools, hospitals & libraries are all within the neighbourhood
- Area attractions include Bell Centre, Place des Arts, Canadian Centre for Architecture, Westmount Park, YMCA, The Montréal Museum of Fine Arts, Archeveche de Montréal, and Cineplex Forum
- Transit is also nearby - Atwater Metro & Guy-Concordia Station
- Close to major highways – Highway 720 and Highway 15
Satisfaction Guarantee: We understand how important it is to love your home. If you are not completely satisfied with our suites or services within the first 7-days of moving in, please advise our management team and cancel your tenancy agreement without penalty.
Visit to learn more.?
*Applicable on select suites only. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Errors and Omissions excepted.
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Find more about