Central Edmonton – The Festival City wikipedia
Edmonton is the second largest city in Alberta. With great job opportunities and year-round festivals there are many reasons to look for an apartment in Downtown Edmonton.
Districts in Central Edmonton
Find an apartment for rent in one of the most popular neighbourhoods to live in Downtown Edmonton:
• Arts District and Churchill Square – In the eastern part of the core, this district throws the majority of Edmonton's festivals, such as The Works Art & Design Festival. Find a new apartment in this neighbourhood and you'll live close to the Francis Winspear Centre for Music, the Citadel Theatre, the new Art Gallery of Alberta and the Stanley A. Milner Library.
• Oliver – Find apartments overlooking the North Saskatchewan River Valley in this densely populated residential development and live close to the Royal Glenora Club and the Victoria Golf Course.
• McCauley – A great area for families, live close to Commonwealth Stadium, good schools and parks.
• Queen Mary Park – Find low-rise apartment buildings in this residential neighbourhood.
• Rossdale – Apartments are available to rent in duplexes, row houses and apartment buildings in this neighbourhood. Find easy access to downtown Edmonton and the University of Alberta.
• Cloverdale – This river valley neighbourhood is close to the Muttart Conservatory.
• Jasper Avenue – Look for an apartment on Edmonton's main street. Students can find one bedroom apartments for rent near the University of Alberta's Enterprise Square campus.
• Warehouse District – Find loft apartments and enjoy the lifestyle of being close to the City Market.
Public Transportation in Edmonton
Get around by using the Edmonton Transit System, which operates the Light Rail Transit (LRT). You'll be near two major airports: the Edmonton International Airport and Edmonton City Centre Airport.
More Apartments for Rent