Rent in Corunna, Ontario – one of the many communities that make up the Township of St. Clair. Situated along the eastern shores of the St. Clair River, this town is rich with history – most of its downtown streets bear the names of British military officials.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Corunna, Ontario
There are a number of things to do in and around Corunna, Ontario.
• St. Clair Parkway Golf Course – manicured greens along the St. Clair River offering more than a quarter of an acre of golfing terrain.
• St. Joseph’s Parish/Rectory – built in 1862, this wooden structure provides a glimpse into the community’s past.
• Camping at Mooretown Campground, Cathcart Park Campground or Branton Cundick Campground.
• Nearby Museums, Sports Facilities and More.
Education in Corunna, Ontario
Students can find apartments for rent in Corunna, Ontario a short drive away from Sarnia’s post-secondary institution:
• Lambton College – this Sarnia post-secondary institution is about less than half-an-hour away. The applied arts and technology college currently provides higher learning to over 3,600 full-time and 6,500 part-time students.
Corunna | Ontario | Township of St. Clair | St. Clair Parkway Golf Course | Sarnia | Lambton College
More Apartments for Rent