A part of the Edmonton Capital Region, Leduc is located just south of Edmonton and right next to Edmonton International Airport. Leduc is a great community to rent apartments with its beautiful scenery and safe neighbourhoods.
Community in Leduc
There are many programs in Leduc that promote a sense of belonging and pride in the community.
• Citizen Recognition Program – From the Community Spirit Award to the Youth Award of Merit, there are many achievement awards that recognize the contribution of the people who live in Leduc.
• Block Parties – What better way to get to know your neighbours and fellow renters in Leduc? Block parties are promoted as a reason to have fun and establish a sense of belonging.
• Communities in Bloom – This international program gives people renting in Leduc a chance to make their rental unit a beautiful place to live.
Parks, Recreation and Culture in Leduc
• Leduc Recreation Centre – This world-class facility is a popular destination for tournaments, trade shows and events. Featuring three NHL-sized arenas, an aquatic centre, a fitness centre and more, there is something for everyone here.
• William F Lede Park – Enjoy a healthy lifestyle in Leduc with the help of this outdoor facility, which gives renters in Leduc access to football fields, baseball diamonds and other sports amenities.
• Main Street Festival – This annual festival features fun activities for the whole family from inflatable amusements to a muscle car show.
Public Transportation in Leduc
City of Leduc | Edmonton International Airport | Leduc Citizen Recognition Program | Leduc Block Parties
Communities in Bloom | Leduc Recreation Centre | William F Lede Park | Main Street Festival
• C-Line – This inter-municipal transit is a partnership between the City of Leduc and Leduc County. The C-Line is a bus service connecting people living in Leduc, the Nisku areas and the Edmonton International Airport with the City of Edmonton.
• Leduc Assisted Transportation Services – LATS is a service to assist residents of Leduc who are disabled or over the age of 65. This service provides transportation from the front door of your rental house or apartment to your desired destination in Leduc.
C-Line | Leduc Assisted Transportation Services
More Apartments for Rent